Work with us
POWERMAX SOLAR ENERGY IS HIRING
JOB REF NO: PMX/04 /2018
DATE OF ISSUE: 16/07/2018
TECHNICAL SALES EXECUTIVE POSITION (SOLAR ENERGY)
Powermax General Electrical Merchants Limited is one the leading supplier of lighting,
switchgears and electrical accessories within East Africa region. The company is
seeking to recruit skilled, aggressive and motivated technical sales personnel in the
Solar Energy division located at spur mall along Thika super highway.
Summary of the job description
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential clients.
- Lead generation for the company’s solar energy products in the market.
- Preparation of designs, proposals, Quotations for potential customers and give
solutions to their solar energy needs.
- Organizing for meetings with potential customers with an aim of pitching and
demonstration of the company’s solar energy products.
- Negotiating proposed solutions with potential customers and closing sales.
- Responsible for professional representation of the company including being neat,
pleasant and correctly presenting the company’s solar energy solutions to the
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering/Technical field OR Sales and Marketing in Solar Energy Solutions.
- At least on 1-2 years’ experience in selling of Solar water heating and solar PV solutions.
- Technical knowledge/AUTOCAD skills and training in Solar energy solution will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and skills in preparation of winning sales presentations.
- Good communication and networking skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Customer focused, Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality.
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion.
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good customer care skills.
How to Apply:
Please send your application via email to email@example.com quoting the job title as subject before Friday, 25thJuly 2018 Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
NOTE; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.